IMMEDIATE HIRE: Web Developer Contractor Wanted
Hi, my name is Michael Nguyen. I own a growing marketing agency in Dallas, TX and am looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Web Developer. The ideal candidate would be familiar with PHP, WordPress Programming, and loves to create beautiful and engaging tools and visualizations.
DESIRED APPLICANT QUALITIES:
– Ability to communicate well
– Honest and reliable
– “Can-do” attitude – “Can’t, won’t” are not in our team’s vocabularies
– Excited to learn new skills
– Looking for long term employment
– Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines & manage projects independently
2-3+ years as a web developer
REST & SOAP API Experience
If you have the desire to grow your design skill to the next level and make an impact, this position should be a great fit for you.
ABOUT ME (Michael):
– I owned a digital marketing firm in Dallas, Texas providing marketing services such as social media, SEO, content creation, graphic design for financial institutions and small businesses. My firm is ProduceResults.com
– I work hard and move quickly and expect team members to do the same
– I give performance bonuses for exceptional work (If I make money you should be rewarded for that)
– I love to hang out with my 2-year-old daughter
– I’ve been hiring many talents from Philipines and I believe Filipinos are hard-working, trust-worthy, loyal, and smart.
– Develop solutions using your coding skills
– Work with various marketing teams to plan and execute custom web applications
– Identify business needs and adapt solutions that align with the company goals
– Work with our team to develop and maintain our existing web development best practices
– Implement updates to existing websites and web applications
– Work with our Account Management teams to scope and estimate proposals
– Work independently and juggle multiple projects & timelines
– This position can be remote or in office
– You must be comfortable of talking on the phone with clients to trouble-shoot the website problems.
– Work 20 hours/week – 5 days a week – potentially to become full time after 6 months.
– Paid weekly (you must submit invoice)
HOW TO APPLY:
– Send email with the subject line: Rockstar Web Developer
– Send email to: [email protected]
– Please include a link to your job board profile within the email you send when you apply
– Complete the Google form you will receive in an email (see note below)
NOTE: After you send email, you will receive a response from me with a link to a Google form. Please complete the questions in the Google form. Forms that are not completed or only partially complete will not be considered for this position.
– Hourly rate: $8-$10/hour (you must submit invoice)